When our regular class schedule does not fit your calendar or if you are looking for a curriculum that is tailored specifically to your dog’s needs, then you may want to consider private training.
Advantages of Private Training
- Scheduled at your convenience
- Tailored to your dog’s training needs and/or behavior issues
- At your home or at our Plymouth location
- Dedicated attention to you and your dog
- Suitable for dogs that would be over-stimulated or stressed in a group class
What to Expect from a Private Training Session
For private training sessions we start out with an initial 1.5 hour session: We meet, we take stock of current status and what the desired goals are, and then we develop a plan of action together. The plan of action will include tips for management (preventing/avoiding undesired behaviors) and training steps (exercises to start teaching desired behaviors). You will receive a personalized write-up of the session with recommendations afterwards. Follow-up sessions (optional) are one hour long where we review progress and introduce the next level of exercises or modify existing exercises.
Please email or call (763) 544-9721 for more information.